Stop calling Abortion Health Care~Guest Post by Angela Barth

Unknown Artist


When I took off from work this week to go to the dentist, I had no reason to lie to my employer about where I was going.

When I went for an abortion 20 years ago, I told my part-time college boss that I had the stomach flu and would miss a few days.

What's the difference? There is no shame and emotional pain involved with going to the dentist, which is health care.

Abortion is not health care, and as someone who has experienced it, I can no longer sit back and let our government label it as such.

Illinois women deserve better that to be manipulated into thinking abortion is a fundamental right which has no consequences.

Not only did abortion kill my child, but it killed part of me for many years until I sought counseling and healing.

Comments